MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT IN SINGAPORE
Connect with your customers in a more exciting and interactive way through mobile applications. Having a mobile app not only encourages loyalty, it also engages them and keeps them coming back to your brand. Customers appreciate the instant access they can get to the brand they love with just a tap on their smartphone. With all their payment, shipping details and buying history already recorded, making a purchase is simply a click away. It gives you an opportunity to assure your customers that you are a brand to stay as you are able to provide excellent customer service via the mobile app. Returns and exchanges are easy with all transactions recorded.
As customers need to create an account to purchase on the app, you are able to collect information and grow your database. This is highly valuable as you are able to do direct marketing to these customers and tailor your campaigns to them. You can use their transaction history to conduct flash deals and promotions. You can connect closer to your customers through push notifications instead of advertisements.
Mobile users spend 86% of their time on their mobile on apps. A website or web application is good for desktop users, for getting organic traffic and search engine optimization, but it is not the best for repeat usage and mobile experience. It is more ideal for your business to be found and one off purchases, not ideal to engage users and build loyalty to your brand.
If you are planning to take your business to the next level, mobile apps let you meet the expectations of the current consumers in our mobile centred world. Instead of opening a browser, typing a URL and waiting for the page to load, you are able to provide a better UX in a more enclosed and less distracting environment with just a tap on their screen. If you optimise well for App Store and Google play SEO, you are able to get new users easily as alot of consumers turn to searching for apps for their solutions.
- Push Notifications
– Getting new customers is a much easier feat than converting them to returning customers, but push notifications on mobile apps gives you this opportunity to get closer to your audience. With well-time notifications and attractive offers like during birthdays or festive seasons, you are able to directly communicate with your target audience.
- Sharing Feature
– A key aspect of having an app is the sharing functionality, with a tap of a button, your user will be able to share content, promotions or products to any apps on their device, such apps like WhatsApp, Email, Messenger, Facebook and Instagram. By offering an incentive to do a sharing, you are able to market your app and products in a cost effective manner. You can also collect reviews of your app or product easier on mobile.
– You may also create an app to monetize it. Methods of monetizing an app are through paid downloads, in-app purchases, in-app subscriptions or in-app advertising. As mobile ad spend is expected to hit $70 billion, alot of advertisers are definitely looking at mobile apps as a go to place for advertisements.
We can build native and hybrid mobile apps
We are able to build Native and Hybrid Mobile apps.
Native Mobile Apps are the most common type of apps and they are built for specific operating systems like Android or iOS. They are applications written in languages that the platform they are being built for accepts. Eg, Swift and Objective-C for native iOS apps and Java or Kotlin for native Android apps. Advantages include superior performance and responsiveness as they are built for that specific platform, complete support from app stores and marketplace, easy distribution in app stores and most importantly smooth and best user experience. Flow of the app is more natural as it follows the operating system’s specific UI standards. However, as it uses difficult programming language,it takes more experienced programmers and a longer time to build.
End to End Mobile development includes:
- UI/UX Design
- Staging Showroom and server set up
- Admin Portal
- Platform Management
- Mobile Application in Android and iOS
- App Store Deployment
- 6 Months system warranty
- System maintenance
- User Training/Manual Guide
*Proposal will vary depending on custom requirements
Top Mobile App Developer Singapore Based Company
Almost every business now has a mobile app. Due to the millions of mobile apps around the world, 90% of user searches for digital products come from mobile devices. As a business owner, you want your company to be on the cutting edge of new technology. It is the ideal time for a customer-focused company to hire a mobile app development company in Singapore. You might wonder: why in Singapore?
Mobile app development Singapore based company like Websoars employs skilled technology professionals. Singaporean government supports and promotes the growth of the IT technology industry in the country. It makes an ideal location for companies looking for a mobile and web app development team. If you are one of those businesses, consider the following reasons why you should hire us:
- We help you create an app tailored for your business’s needs and requirements. You will be a part of the development process. This is beneficial because you can have an app that stands out from your competitors.
- Our project managers ensure that your app is easy to navigate and user-friendly. This is important to improve the user experience and boost engagement.
- Performance and security are very crucial in today’s digital landscape. A mobile app development Singapore based company will create and optimize your app for both security and performance.
Services of Websoars Mobile App Development in Singapore
There are several mobile app services we offer. Our main services include application design and development, QA testing, maintenance, and support. Additional services may include marketing and promotion. Our client can also request a mobile app developer for a specific platform, such as Android or iOS and other languages, such as Swift or Java. We will evaluate your specific needs so we can set up a mobile design and development team to conceptualize your business. Types of services offered include:
- Native Mobile App Development. Creating an app developed only for a specific platform, either Android or iOS.
- Hybrid Mobile App Development. Uses multiple combinations of platforms and technologies such as HTML, CSS. This type of development is often faster and easier to design and develop.
- Cross-Platform Mobile App Development. Building an app that runs on multiple platforms using only a single codebase. Mobile app developments can be deployed together without separating the code for each platform.
- Back-end and front-end Mobile App Development. Back-end development entails creating apps on the server side, which is frequently required for support. The front end involves the interface design and the user experience.