- Get up to 80% grant
- No payment until grant is approved and accepted by You
- Inventory Management
- Promotion Management
- Content Management System
- Point of Sale
- Secure E Payment
- Data Visualization
- Online Purchasing
- Customer Login
- Purchase History
- Products Import Feature
- Advance Promo Code Module
- Cart Reminder Feature
- Bulk Purchase Feature
- Free Delivery Status Feature
- Self Collection Feature
- Digital Marketing Tools
How can an e commerce website build your brand
From startups to MNCs, having your own E- Commerce website can greatly benefit the firm, You can sell your products and services online, take charge of your own marketing, create your own branding and collect and build a customer database, the possibilities are endless. If you are planning to build your brand, having your own ecommerce store will make you more credible than selling over ecommerce platforms which customers tend to focus on the price. In today’s competitive and convenience focused world, consumers are more receptive to buying things online and also prefer shopping from their own homes than to venture to shops. With a click of a button they can find what they are looking for, making e-commerce a flexible and ideal solution for both businesses and consumers.
- Increase your Reach
– By having an online presence, you are able to reach out to customers from all over the country and the world. As compared to a traditional brick and motar store, they are limited to the customer base around their area who have come across their brand. Due to the easily accessibility of the internet, many people can visit your shop at the same time. You are able to reach out to a larger audience than ever before.
- Cost Savings
– With a ecommerce website, you are able to save on rent, staff and operation costs. Orders made on the website can be automated to be sent to inventory for shipping hence requiring less staff. You need not employ a staff to be situated full time to man the store as well as everything is automated.
- Optimized for search engines and incorporate SEO best practices
– Our sister company does SEO and we know SEO best
- More Convenient
– You are able to run your store and accept orders 24 hours. Customers who shop at night are able to browse your shop and make their purchases. You are not limited by the number of hours you can operate in a shopping mall and you no need to allocate staff. As Covid have driven the demand for online shopping now, many people turn to online shops to find what they are looking for.
– As being online is flexible, you are able to fully expand your product lines without worrying about moving locations or logistics. You are able to reach out internationally and are not limited by borders, you can easily add more payments options and choose which countries to ship to. Along with online customer service, blogs and social media, you no longer run as a singular store.
- Creative Marketing
– Having an online store gives you the opportunity to be creative in your marketing tactics. With the use of SEO and advertisements, you can easily be found with a search. This leads to higher conversions as buyers who search your product are intentionally looking for your product as compared to a window shopper.
As the leading E-Commerce website developer, we understand B2B and B2C decision making processes and how to cater our solutions to ensure highest conversion and traffic to your website. With so many benefits from having an ecommerce platform, we are able to ensure you fully reap them.