No one can deny the importance of an online presence in leveraging your business. A website is an important factor for sealing your authenticity and letting consumers know that you are serious about your work and brand value. However small you decide to start with, a website always helps make your content look serious and professional. Building a website should be the first step if you are trying to expand your business and brand. Let us learn about the different processes of website development with the help of this article.
Web development basics-
- Website- It is a set of web pages under a single domain name produced by an organisation or a person on the internet.
- IP Address- Internet Protocol address is a set of numbers unique to every device. You can easily identify a device and its location through its IP address.
- HyperText Transfer Protocol- HTTP helps you to move between pages and sites.
- Coding- Coding helps you to communicate in computer languages. It comprises a set of commands, abbreviations and punctuations for the devices to read.
Web Development and its types-
- Front end development- It refers to what users see on the webpage. It includes the layout, design, graphics, visuals and more. It means the aesthetic layout of the page.
- Back end development- Everything that the users do not see refers to back end development. It involves many technical aspects and behind the scenes action to make the front end look presentable and user friendly.
- Full-stack development- It refers to the technology used in both front end and back end development. It handles different functionalities of the website.
- Desktop development- It means developing applications that can run on your device locally without an internet connection.
- Mobile development- It means building applications for mobile or tablet use.
- Game development- Game developers write codes for video and mobile games. It requires a completely different set of skills for game development.
Web Development and its process-
- Formulate a plan- Before jumping on to the development, create a blueprint of your goal, target audience, budget, and content you want to publish.
- Create website code for front end and back end development- Developers use different codes for the front end and back end to create a smooth and pleasant experience for the user.
- Get a domain name- You can purchase your domain name with the help of websites like GoDaddy or Hover.
- Launch your site- After acquiring your domain name, you are ready to launch your website and set it live.
The world is shrinking day by day in terms of reach and communication. It is changing at a fast pace, and we need to keep up with the change to survive in the world of competition. Online presence is vital to the process of brand building in today’s age. Sure, there will be competition, but if your content has value and you market it correctly, it is sure to get the recognition and success it deserves.